Thursday, March 15, 2012

An Introduction to Me, Myself, and My Little Brother

I just realized that none of you know me whatsoever. So here we go:

-I'm a type-A overachiever, and I can't stand lazy people

-I have 5 brothers so you better watch out, because I know how to defend myself!

-I love to read and write

-Someday I'm going to be a princess

-I'm probably the most competitive person you'll ever meet

-I love to run

-I love random jokes:
Me: Ask me if I'm a tree.
You: Are you a tree?
Me: Pshaw! No!

Another classic:
Me: What do a truck and a duck have in common?
You: They both end in 'uck'?
Me: They both have wheels!, well, except for the duck.
You (staring at me like I'm mentally messed-up): huh?.........
Me: Sigh. What an undeveloped sense of humor you have.

-I like pink

-I love the movie Inception and Princess and the Frog

-My little brother wants me to go play with him, so I have to go. Stay tuned for next time. Sorry, my little brother wants to be recognized-QUINN wants me to go play with him. And he says his smolder can crush your jugular rotor cuff. So yea. Stay tuned for next time. Once again. And I promise I'm not this crazy all the time. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment